Corporate Client Adviser
- Position: Corporate Client Adviser
- Location: Egham
Position: Corporate Client Adviser
Team: Egham Corporate Client Service Team
Reports to: Client Service Manager
Who are we?
Verlingue are an established, prominent independent family-owned Insurance Broker & Employee Benefits Consultancy with the long-term vision of becoming the recognised leading business of this type in Europe. Operating from offices throughout France, Switzerland and the UK, Verlingue employ over 1,000 people, have income of around €100M and place nearly €2BN of premiums on behalf of clients.
In the UK we trade under the names Verlingue and NBJ London Markets.
- We employ 180 people and have offices located in Manchester, Egham, Redhill and London.
- Verlingue are leading corporate Insurance Brokers providing Insurance, Risk Management and Employee Benefit services to businesses and Private Clients.
- NBJ London Markets are a specialist Lloyds & London Market broker providing access to unique products and services with capabilities to place business internationally.
- We identify with high standards of knowledge, professionalism and ethical practices throughout the organisation. We are recognised as part of an exclusive group of fewer than 200 Chartered Insurance Brokers.
- Ranked in the top 10 independent commercial insurance broking businesses in the UK, placing £135M of premium.
- Clients range from FTSE 250 to SME, HNW / connected Private Clients and other Retail brokers.
Our success is based around our people delivering high quality service, excellent working relationships and meaningful results for our clients, including provision of a single stop advisory service. We offer the certainty of long-term relationships to clients, our insurer market and our people. This sets us apart from our competitors.
Verlingue have established Client Services teams in Manchester, Redhill and Egham. This role will be based in our Egham team, which is currently made up of 6 other Corporate Client Advisers. The volume of business is rising rapidly and career opportunities within Egham and in the wider Verlingue group are excellent should individuals demonstrate the required skills and success in their role.
To provide a quality service to clients in respect of renewal and new business insurance arrangements advising, arranging, and securing appropriate cover for our clients’ demands and needs.
|General responsibilities|| |
|New Business|| |
|Renewal Business|| |
- Entry level of A level education or equivalent (including apprenticeship scheme), or some previous industry experience, preferably within Broking
- Commitment to working towards Cert CII
- IT savvy, fully Competent in Microsoft Office products
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- A Can-do attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Drive to achieve results, solve problems and deliver service and ability to work to deadlines