Private Client Advisor
- Position: Private Client Advisor
- Location: Redhill, Surrey
Provide a day-to-day technical, competent, responsive and efficient administrative service to clients.
Client retention through the provision of a professional service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company’s own procedures and rules.
Must work on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner.
- Providing quotations for new and existing business both verbally and in writing
- Preparing and administering renewals
- Administering Mid Term Adjustments
- Liaising with clients and insurers
- Liaising with Account Executives
- To provide a positive contribution to the team objectives
- To answer the telephone, ensuring that information given is accurately recorded
- To make written records of all conversations and meetings
- To carry out tasks which from time to time may reasonably be requested by a senior member of staff
- To ensure self-development through attendance at Technical Seminars, Courses, Professional Studies etc.
- To ensure diary checks are maintained
- Cert CII or working towards
- Meeting and dealing directly with staff at a senior level
- Minimum of 1years motor insurance experience
- Acturis system – useful but not essential
- Excellent and accurate administration & communication skills
- Networking / influencing skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to utilise IT for maximum advantage
- Competitive salary depending upon qualification for role and experience
- Bonus (discretionary)
- Private Medical insurance, Life Assurance, Disability insurance