Food Delivery Insurance

Verlingue are food delivery insurance experts with many years’ experience in the sector, and we are able to assist with arranging the appropriate cover for food delivery businesses.
We can provide cover for business owned vehicles and occasional business use for employees own vehicles. Unfortunately we do not currently provide insurance for individual delivery drivers.

Expert advice

Food Delivery businesses often wrongly assume that their delivery drivers arrange their own cover by extending their own private car insurance. Unfortunately the majority of insurers are unwilling to provide such an extension to a standard motor insurance policy, and the reality is that the delivery drivers are driving without insurance whenever they are carrying out a food delivery, which opens up the business for liability. Verlingue will help ensure your legal and moral responsibilities are met and that your business is protected.

Unique Product

Food delivery insurance is typically difficult to place cover for, however, Verlingue have access to a specialist food delivery insurance scheme that is not available through other brokers.

Bespoke cover for industry specific risks

We can help food delivery businesses place the following covers:

Food Delivery Motor Insurance

Modes of transport:

  • Mopeds (business owned) - specified vehicles 
  • Occasional Business Use (OBU) employees using own vehicles - named drivers 
  • Business owned delivery vehicles - specified vehicles

Commercial Combined Insurance

  • Material Damage 
  • Business Interruption 
  • Loss of gross profit
  • Public / Products Liability 
  • Employer’s Liability including food delivery 
  • Deterioration of Stock
  • Money 
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.