12 January 2021
We've written a number of Coronavirus related articles since the pandemic began, and have put together this page to list them, for your convenience.
We'll be regularly updating this page with new content, so it's worth keeping an eye on it for new articles.
Covid-19 - Our Advice:
Managing risk in your workplace
- Covid-19: Workplace guidance
- Managing risk in your business through Covid-19
- COVID-19: Risk Management and Claims Defensibility
Pensions and Employee Benefits
- Covid-19: Your Workplace Pensions questions answered
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Your Employee Benefits
Unoccupied commercial properties
- Important Information about Unoccupancy Conditions on Insurance Policies
- Unoccupied properties – do you need to take action as the 60 day deadline approaches?
- Insurers Report Increase in Unwanted Tenants Occupying Business Sites
Impact on Insurance
- Briefing: Coronavirus and Business Insurance
- Video: Covid-19 and Business Insurance with Verlingue's Jamie Barham
As ever, if you need any advice or support during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Useful Government Pages:
Government Coronavirus Hub: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: www.gov.uk/guidance/claim-for-wage-costs-through-the-coronavirus-job-retention-scheme