30 January 2024
At Verlingue, we believe that a thriving, motivated team is the backbone of any successful organisation and we’re proud to showcase the comprehensive range of employee benefits we offer our people.
Health and Wellbeing:
- Comprehensive health insurance options, including both private medical insurance and medical cash plan.
- Access to mental health support services with a dedicated Counsellor
- A large team of fully trained Mental Health Buddies
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Fruit & breakfast provided weekly at all of our offices.
Work Life Balance:
We understand the importance of work-life balance, and our flexible policies empower our employees to manage their professional and personal commitments in a manner that suits them as an individual.
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working.
- Generous annual leave entitlement which increases in line with length of service.
- Flexible Benefits platform including a buy and sell holiday scheme.
We believe in continuous learning and development from the onboarding stage right throughout our employee’s time with us, giving everybody equal access to a range of Learning and Development – including professional qualifications and personal development plans.
- Opportunities for career growth with many people progressing internally.
- Bespoke training programmes, coaching and mentoring including lunch and learn sessions as part of our Verlingue Academy.
- Financial and study support for professional qualifications across all disciplines.
Our commitment to financial wellbeing extends beyond traditional remuneration; We want our employees to feel secure in their financial future, and our benefits reflect that commitment to them.
- Competitive salaries and performance-based bonus schemes.
- Enhanced employer pension contributions.
- Discounted insurance premiums.
- High street discounts.
- Death in Service Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
We asked several colleagues how they would describe Verlingue... Check out the feedback we received by watching the below video:
Follow us on LinkedIn and our website for more updates on our company culture, initiatives, and opportunities. Join our team and experience the difference of being part of a family.