The Verlingue proposition goes beyond other traditional Risk Management solutions.
Through linking our Enterprise Risk solution to your Insurance review we don’t just focus on the risks that can be transferred, but we actively identify all risks that could impact a business including risks that must be retained, or those that can be mitigated and we work collaboratively with businesses, to help to reduce the frequency and likely impact of all things risk related. We become part of your internal Risk Management team.
The Verlingue proposition is designed to give our clients a tangible benefit from their insurance review and is unique in doing so.
- Providing an awareness of the risks facing your business, both strategic and operational
- Understand how those risks affect your business goals
- Effective tools to reduce or transfer those risks
- Improve the efficiency and cost of your operations
- Highlighted awareness of control failures
Our Specialist Team
Gayle Bennouir is the Risk Management Director at Verlingue UK. She has over twenty-five years’ experience in risk management, working for four PLCs over that time. Gayle leads our dedicated ERM team.
Gayle Bennouir (IRMCert, TechIOSH, Cert CII)
- Email: Gayle.Bennouir@verlingue.co.uk
- Phone 44 (0) 7394 570 038
Download our Enterprise Risk Management brochure
To learn more about our service provision, take a look at our brochure.
NEWS - 03.12.2020
NEWS - 28.07.2020
Please contact our Risk Management Director Gayle Bennouir (IRMCert TechIOSH Cert CII) by telephone on 01784 608 100 or by email at Gayle.Bennouir@verlingue.co.uk we’ll be happy to assist with your queries.