Documentation & Guidance
This page will assist you in progressing your claim and offer general advice and guidance relating to personal property claims.
- Claim Form - Please complete this with as much information as possible before memories fade – this will speed up the handling of your claim.
- Proof of Ownership - For lost/stolen items please provide proof of purchase, if unavailable, copies of manuals/instructions are helpful in identifying the item in question.
- Police - Remember claims of lost or stolen items must be reported to the police and a crime reference number will be needed.
- Photos – If you can provide any pictures of the damage or of the items that are missing they can be really useful
- Replacement - Many Insurers operate replacement item services. In view of this we advise that you check with your usual Verlingue Claims contact before proceeding with any replacement/repair.
- Any Questions - If you are in doubt about anything, please give your Verlingue Claims Team a call.